Friday, January 29, 2010

Rebecca

So, its been a while.  I'm not exactly keeping up with the whole 360 challenge, and I apologize for that.  Luckly, I have plenty of time to catch up.  Also, the comic has been neglected due to school and work, but I am working on getting things together.  I also have a collaborator now, so with another person in the mix, I'm confident that once we get rolling, we'll be able to put out some good stuff.  In the meantime, I've got a couple more of these I've been meaning to get to for various people, so look for more updates soon, and prepare for a full re-launch of the comic in February!

2 comments:

  1. Is there is a balance between the salary and
    the demanding job. Your talents can also be of use in rehabilitation
    centers. Depending on your lifestyle, now you also have the option to opt for online schools.
    Check out my site :: perimenopausal depression women

    ReplyDelete
  2. With this, you would be comfortable with your therapist, especially if the company would
    suggest this therapist for you themselves. The precise assortment of hrs might be distinctive basically by neighborhood laws and regulations and the studying institution.
    Also, be sure to have both the training and experience,
    which are needed before you even think of applying.
    My web blog ... http://hiwopuuv.blogoak.Com/?blogname=hiwopuuv&postarch=2&Tpl=

    ReplyDelete